Monday, November 14, 2011

Memories of an Imposible Love (2009)



Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't? Try hard to fight your feelings, but you just couldn't? You fall deeper with each passing day, but try to hide it in every possible way. She's only a friend, and nothing else--That's the lie you keeping telling yourself. You keep on saying she's just a bud...

But deep inside, you're falling in love. You get so giddy when you meet her eyes, but keep reminding yourself it isn't right. A simple glance turns into a stare, but you pretend that you don't care. It's "not right" for you two to be. Is that why you hide it so no one can see? But how long will you pretend?


Keep lying that she's just a friend? Perhaps your feelings you can never show. Perhaps it's "wrong" for her to know. Your friendship can't be risked over this, so being her boy is an impossible wish...

Thoughts that can’t be out of my mind, and I don’t know why but every time I start thinking about this I feel that the more I try the more I feel attracted to you. Sometimes I just want to tell you what I feel for you but I’m afraid that this could end our friendship or maybe I’m just scare to lose you.

It’s that the reality of my life falling for people who sometimes don’t even notice that I really care about them or I’m just attracted to things that I cannot get, maybe that’s destiny but I don’t know I’m just trying to reach a place where I could be with you.

Why I always fall for an impossible love, I’m so tired of all of this I just want to find that special girl that could turn my world upside down, I’m tired of pretend that I don’t care but deep inside my heart tears apart with every moment I spend without you, maybe I’m wrong about this and we couldn’t be together but I just want you to know that I might not be the perfect guy to be with you but I’ll be the one who always be there for you no matter what and that’s something no one can take away.   


No comments:

Post a Comment